Sunday, September 19, 2010

Release

Okay, guys. Release is a song I wrote years ago, when I was little. I just stumbled across the tiny little book I had written it in and my mom said it was good, so I made that my first song in the book I got as a gift.
Here it is:

VERSE 1
Walk walk by me
Run run by her
Soon you will find there's something wrong

VERSE 2
You are hiding
Your feelings and
This is what I want to say

CHORUS
Release releasing
Release your feelings
You care about
It's the way to make you feel better
Release

VERSE 3
Slowly by me
Fast walk by her
Soon you will find there's someone who cares


Verse 2

Chorus

BRIDGE
You can't hide now
You can't run now
So just stop (echo)

Chorus x2
Release! x4



Okay, so like I said, I wrote this years ago. I still don't like it, but some people whom I've showed it to actually like it. Whatever. It's your choice...

No comments:

Post a Comment